‘What if we train them and they leave? What if we don’t and they stay?’
Our popular online testing programme allows our clients to test their staff on an ongoing basis as part of a wider training and development programme. The clear advantage is that you know what level of knowledge your team retain, the individual strengths and weaknesses in your team, and a focus on delivering consistency across the board.
Who uses this programme?
- Hotels – All departments. Brand standards plus 1 – 5 Stars
- Restaurants – All departments. Core standards plus advanced techniques.
- Suppliers – Customer Feedback. Linked to QR codes on delivery packaging.
Why do our clients use this programme?
- As part of recruitment processes.
- At the completion of the induction process.
- Ongoing training and development.
How does it work?
- Our clients send us 20 questions with 4 potential answers per question.
- We load up the questions into a secure, branded page.
- Your staff register with visionarydining.com and log in to take the test.
- At the completion of the test both clients and staff receive a copy of the test.
- We collaborate with clients to ensure that the test achieves what the business intended.
- We create a fully branded, password protected page on visionarydining.com just for your business.
- Once the test is set you enjoy unlimited use.
- The test remains in place permanently.
How much does it cost?
- One off set up fee of £50 for 1 test
- One off set up fee of £30 for 2 – 5 tests. (e.g. 5 tests £150)
- One off set up fee of £25 for 6 – 10 tests (e.g. 10 tests £250)
- Updating any test is free in your first year.
How long does it take to setup?
Here is an example of a test set by a client seeking to test his chefs on their knowledge of Molecular Ingredients. But testing can cover skills in reception, housekeeping, bar, restaurant, inductions etc. It’s really up to you 🙂