All authorised invoices to be posted to.
14 Heath Close
All invoices that include expenses to include expense receipts or copies of expense receipts for our records before payment can be made.
Claims for expenses must be authorised by visionarydining.com management in advance of purchase in writing.
All invoices that relate to the purchase of commodities or ingredients to be supported by purchase pricing information.
All business invoices to be submitted on business stationery which includes company registration number and VAT breakdown where applicable.
We aim to settle all invoices within 35 days of receipt.
This website was created by visionarydining.com Ltd and all design, text and graphics, and the layout thereof, are the copyrighted works of visionarydining.com and its partners. All rights are reserved. You may, however, copy, print or download material or information from this website solely for your own personal, non-
Chefs Web Space
The creation of a free Chef Website within the hospitality Careers network is acceptance of the following conditions.
1. The website is designed solely for chefs seeking to promote their careers and skills. visionarydining.com ltd at no point take responsibility for, or provide advice relating to the careers of any chefs who create a website.
2. Until January 2014 the Website infrastructure is in a beta testing phase and be switched on and off for short periods whilst work is undertaken to enhance and develop the portal.
3. From January 2014 all website data will be aggregated so that employers who access the Hospitality Careers Network can use data to head hunt new staff.
4. Visionarydining.com do not charge employers for access to chef data. This additional service is an enhancement of the core services provided by the Hospitality Careers Network. Career information will be available to employers who may wish to conduct searches as part of their own recruitment processes.
5. Websites will be instantly deleted if they contain any references or imagery that may offend, or brings the reputation of visionarydining.com into disrepute. This may include profane language, imagery unrelated to the hospitality industry, or images of horror, pornography, or any images that would incite racial hatred or social discrimination of any kind.
6. This service will exist whilst visionarydining.com operates as a limited company.
7. visionarydining.com do not accept liability for any matter that arises from the creation of a website that promotes an individuals career.
8. Professional and career information is placed as is. We do not take responsibility for the accuracy of the data placed on individual websites.
9. In line with the data protection act, no private information will be shared with employers other than that publicly displayed. We recommend employers in the first instance contact potential candidates for employment via Twitter.
You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which include complying with all applicable laws and regulations within the UK or any other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website.
You agree that you will not:
* transmit or disseminate any information via this website or do anything which is or may be harmful, obscene, threatening, defamatory or otherwise in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
* use this website in a manner which may cause an infringement of our copyright, privacy or the rights of any other party;
* interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of this website via whatever means including but not limited to uploading or transmitting material containing corrupt data or software viruses or to intercept or access without authority any system or data; or
* interfere with, deface or alter this website or the underlying software code.
General Contract Overview
It is always the policy of visionarydining.com to develop and improve its services. visionarydining.com, therefore, reserves the right to make any improvements to the designs and specifications of the services.
Nothing in this Agreement shall confer, nor do the parties intend it to confer, any enforceable right on any third-party and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply.
This Contract shall be governed by the Laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute hereunder.
visionarydining.com warrants that the services will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given by visionarydining.com, either verbally or by means order forms, invoices etc.
visionarydining.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of the services.
Payment of Monies
visionarydining.com credit terms are that all payments are to be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. A 3% interest charge of the outstanding amount will be billed to the customer for every 7 days that payment is delayed. If no payment is received for work undertaken on our clients behalf after 30 days; visionarydining.com reserves the right retract the work they have done from the customer within that month. On cancellation of any contract the client is to give a minimum of 1 months written notice to visionarydining.com with full and final payment being 1 months payment to settle the agreement in full.
Job Board. (www.jobs.visionarydining.com)
All chef information is provided either by individual chefs (or by Red Star Associates H1 2011)
Only individual restaurants and hotels will be accepted within the Job Board. Hotel and Restaurant Groups should sign up with their individual restaurants and hotels.
Visionarydining.com do not accept any liability or responsibility for the information contained within CV’s posted by chefs within the Job Board.
Visionarydining.com do not accept any liability or responsibility for any advert content posted by the employer.
Visionarydining.com do not accept any liability or responsibility for any breakdown of employment as a result of the chefs or employers use of the Job Board.
Refunds on monthly or annual subscriptions are not provided under any circumstances.
Misuse of the Job Board could result immediate expulsion without any refund of subs. Misuse includes knowingly posting wrong, abusive, or inaccurate data that may mislead an employer or chef as viewed by viusionarydining.com.
Visionarydining.com do not take any responsibility for the effective content of the Job Board. If after subscribing an employer or chef finds the job ads or CV’s do not meet their search criteria, no refunds will be made.
By completing the registration form to access the Job Board both chef and client are prompted to have read these terms and conditions before proceeding. Registration is therefore acceptance of terms.
Talent Bank CV Rewards Scheme.
The payment scheme for CV’s on the visionarydining.com Talent Bank is applicable only to Chefs.
The term ‘Chef’ relates to any Chef that is either in training in college or in full-time employment within the United Kingdom.
The CV must have been submitted by the Chef whose details are contained within.
The CV must have been personally registered by the Chef and not be part of information provided in bulk by partners of visionarydining.com
CV’s that contain any misleading information regarding a chefs career will invalidate that particular Chefs right to payment and further involvement with visionarydining.com